Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Questions to the Guild

Should we stay or should we go?

Hi Guys!I think Jeff brought up an interesting idea this evening while we raided. Should we stick around on this server, or look at transferring to a server with a bit more activity going on? Personally, I am happy either way. Most of my online ...
Small Annikka 5y
Annikka392108Small Annikka 5y
Questions to the Guild

Guild Tabard Colour?

Hi guys!I chose the colour of the guild tabard so that it would match the majority of peoples' raid gear. A few days ago, someone asked me to change the colour of the guild tabard to something more reddish. I did so last night, and now another g...
Small Annikka 6y
Annikka3118Member avatar small Tulgaat 6y
Questions to the Guild

Living Embers

Hey Guys!So, I know we've been collecting Living Embers in the Gbank for raiding alts to buy on the cheap / whatever. I'm now getting requests from other guild members about possibly using the living embers for their gear once they've collected t...
Small Annikka 6y
Annikka372Small Annikka 6y
Questions to the Guild

Guild Name Change?

Hey Guys!I know when we started really getting this guild going, a few people weren't too sold on the guilds' name. So, what do you think these days? Shall we change the guild name? and if so, any suggestions?Comment below, and I'll also open up...
Small Annikka 6y
Annikka4142Small Salvian 6y
Questions to the Guild

Sheep

Ok ill bite.... What is the deal with the sheep? I hear about them all the time, even laugh sometimes when i don't know what its about. Please help me understand.
Small Pastorized 6y
Pastorized231Small Annikka 6y
Page 1